Registration is now open for Quest Adventure Series. These events have sold 2 months in advance in previous years.
|Quest Killarney (March)||23-04-16||€85||SOLD OUT|
|Quest Glendalough||23-04-16||€85||SOLD OUT|
|Quest Achill||03-09-16||€85||SOLD OUT|
|Quest Killarney (Oct)||01-10-16||€85||REGISTER HERE >>|
*Please note €5 online booking registration fee applies to each event.
Register for any Quest event and you will receive 10% discount code that you can use on any other event.
Check your emails & social media for special offers for past participants.
Clubs & Groups
Contact us for special discounts for groups and clubs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees include:
– Customised finishers medal
– Cycle Jersey – each event will have its own unique cycle jersey
– The famous Japanese hot tubs at the finish line
– Prizes in all categories
– Massage at finish line
– Free after party and food voucher.
– Kayak rental
– A great atmosphere and a fun day out
– Fully marshalled course
- Once entered no refunds or credits can be offered for cancellations of the event
- The event is open to any person 18 years or over on the 12/03/2016
- Mandatory Kit must be worn or carried as appropriate and as specified
- There are no road closures for the cycling routes competitors must follow the road traffic laws
- All competitors must follow the prescribed route
- Checkpoints must be visited in the correct order
- Obey the environmental policy. Any competitor found littering by race marshals or fellow competitors can be reported and disqualified
- The Race Director’s decision is final
- Assist any persons who are in difficulty and report it to closest race marshals
- You are entering the event entirely at your own risk and you must ensure that you are physically capable of completing the event
- In the event of inclement weather the organisers have the right to alter the route on the day of the event
All fees and associated costs, paid in registration for Quest Adventure Series are non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to injury, a scheduling conflict, and/or event cancellation after 7 days of receiving booking confirmation.
It is not possible to transfer payment to another person or event under any circumstances, including but not limited to injury, a scheduling conflict, and/or event cancellation.